IIT Palakkad Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad invites applications for IIT Palakkad Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from students having a BTech in Civil Engineering and MTech or equivalent degree in Geotechnical Engineering. Selected fellows will get a monthly remuneration of INR 35,000 per month and accommodation benefits.
IIT Palakkad Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech in Civil Engineering and MTech or equivalent degree in Geotechnical Engineering
- Selected fellows will get a fellowship amount of INR 35,000 per month.
- Hostel accommodation will also be provided based on availability (on a chargeable basis)
- In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided to the candidates.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare a resume.
Step 3: Send the resume to email@example.com.
Note: The subject of the application email should be - 'Application for Senior Research Fellow - IITPKD/2020/020/CE/DPV'.
Application deadline: 18th May 2020
Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- The title of the project is - Performance of geosynthetics reinforced mechanically stabilized earth structures with locally available marginal lateritic backfills.
- Basic knowledge in geosynthetic reinforced soil structures and soil mechanics, hands-on experience in experimental geotechnics & experience in conducting laboratory tests such as direct shear test, triaxial test etc. is required.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more