IIT Palakkad Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad invites applications for IIT Palakkad Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech degree holders. Selected fellows will get consolidated remuneration of INR 25,000 per month and accommodation benefits.
IIT Palakkad Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech degree from a recognised institution
- Have good competence in microstrip antenna design and proper knowledge of HFSS and Electromagnetic Fields
Selected fellows will get consolidated remuneration of INR 25,000 per month and accommodation benefits.
How can you apply?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship -
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare a resume.
Step 3: Send the resume to email@example.com
Note: The subject of the application email should be - "Application for Research Assistant -IITPKD/2020/023/EE/SWS.
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- The design simulations should be completed and validated during the contract period.
- Work will involve the use of High-Frequency Simulation Software (HFSS).
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more