IIT Palakkad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad invites applications for IIT Palakkad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Chemistry students. Selected fellows will get consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
IIT Palakkad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry
- Have sound knowledge in Chemistry, with a special interest and aptitude in Organic synthesis, Characterization methods (e.g. NMR, LCMS, HPLC, UV-visible spectroscopy, Fluorescence spectroscopy, FTIR etc.), Natural product isolation & characterization and Biological assay
Selected fellows will get consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare application on a plain paper with a detailed CV and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the resume to “email@example.com”.
Note: The subject of the application email should be - "Application for Junior Research Fellow - IITPKD/2020/036/CY/MIP.".
Application deadline: 28th December 2020
Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is initially for six months with the possibility of extension for additional 2 years on an annual basis, depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more