IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Fabrication of Interface ASIC for Vibratory Gyroscope Sensor Application". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have B.Tech ECE/ EE/Instrumentation (Valid NET or GATE score preferable) degree, OR
- Have M.Sc. in Electronics Science (Valid NET or GATE score preferable) or equivalent degree with 60% marks, OR
- Have an MS or M.Tech. degree in Electronics/VLSI/ECE (NET or GATE score desired for M.Tech candidates)
A deserving candidate may get the opportunity to join MS or PhD at IIT Mandi as full-time/part-time, on the subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and satisfactory performance, as per Institute norms.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare an updated resume.
Step 3: Should apply via email with full detail of their qualification on enclosed form at E-mail for applications: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 05th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the online Interview.
- The PI & Co-PI reserves the right to conduct or not conduct an interview for the post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more