IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021 from MS/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Systems and Methods for Fast Charging and Efficient Power Management of Electric Vehicles". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MS/MTech or equivalent degree in Power Electronics with 65% marks or 7 CGPA
- Hold a BTech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with 7.5 CGPA and project experience in power electronics converter
- Have GATE qualification
Experience in performing laboratory experiment in power electronics converter and/or power converter control is preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational degrees and certificates (10th standard onwards)
- Experience certificates (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare an updated resume.
Step 3: Send the updated resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2021.
The subject line of the email should be ‘Application for Project Fellow (JRF)".
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
The interview will be held online via Google Meet; the date and time of the interview along with the meeting link will be shared by email to the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately
- After joining, the candidate may get institute accommodation based on availability as per institute norms.
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more