IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for the IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Designing 3D Printable Smart Composite Hydrogel-Inks for Tissue Engineering Applications”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Mandi School of Basic Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold MSc or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry with a minimum of 65% marks
- Have NET/GATE qualification
- Have experience working in an experimental chemistry laboratory
Candidates with work experience will be given preference when shortlisting for the interview round.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Degree/certificates obtained in chronological order
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others
- The candidate should clearly mention details about NET/GATE qualification (Year, rank, etc.) in the CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare an updated resume.
Step 3: Submit their applications with the following documents as a single pdf file to the principal investigator through email (email@example.com). Applications without a single pdf file will not be considered
The subject line of the email should be “JRF INKO Application-Your name”.
Application Deadline: 02nd April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee candidates to get shortlisted for an interview; additional criteria may be imposed for shortlisting.
- The nature of the post is purely temporary (on a contract basis).
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
*JRF may get PhD admission subject to fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more