IIT Mandi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi invites applications for the IIT Mandi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/M.Tech/MS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A Low-cost MEMS-based and Video-based Monitoring and Early Warning System for Rainfall-induced Landslides". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of a maximum of up to 31,000 per month.
IIT Mandi Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science/Application or related areas with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have qualified GATE at least once in an academic career
Desirable: Multidisciplinary interests, publications, statistical analysis, machine-learning/deep-learning models, experience in IoT and analytics for landslide monitoring and warning, and good command of the English language and technical writing in English.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of a maximum of up to 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare an updated resume.
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit their details and CV online via the following link for the walk-in interview (before 8 pm on 29th April 2021).
Prof. K. V. Uday (PI)
Walk-in-interview: 29th April 2021 at 8 pm
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post.
- Walk-in interviews would be conducted in an online mode.
- The date and time of the interview along with the online link will be shared by email with the candidates before the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more