IIT Madras (MSC) Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites applications for the IIT Madras (MSC) Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post under the project titled “Microbial Solar Cells”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Madras (MSC) Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electrochemical Engineering, or Material Science
Desirable (at least one in the list below):
- Fabrication of Solar Cells
- Experience in the fabrication of Electrochemical devices and handling electrochemical workstations
- Synthesis of semiconducting materials
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the CV and a one-page letter stating the candidate's motivations to Prof. Aravind Kumar Chandiran firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- The Institute strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more