IIT Madras ICSR Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Madras’s Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research invites applications for IIT Madras ICSR Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.Sc. graduates. This fellowship aims at providing opportunities to aspirants to work in the most reputed institution of the country. Initially, the fellows will be inducted for a period of one year, which can be extended based on performance and availability of funds. The selected fellows will be given a monthly allowance of INR 31,000 along with16% HRA for the entire duration of the fellowship.
IIT Madras ICSR Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.in Material Science/Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology; or an M.Sc. in Biology/Microbiology or allied disciplines relevant to the advertised area of research
- Have a good academic track record.
- Have qualified GATE/NET.
- A monthly allowance of INR 31,000
- 16% House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Updated CV
- One-page letter stating applicant’s motivations and visions
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to apply for the post.
Step 2: Create a new account and login using the user id and password.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 05th January 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview and selected will be made based on the selection criteria decided by the panel of the selection committee.
- Applicants having hands-on experience in microbe culture, any electrochemical devices and handling electrochemical workstations and Fabrication of solar cells will be preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- All the applications must be sent online only, no other mode of application shall be considered.
- The position offered will be purely on contract basis and completion of the tenure will not confer any right for further extension, regularization and permanency in the institute.
- Applicants must follow the prescribed format of application.
- Interview/ written test call letter does not imply selection.
- Applicants are required to take out a print of their application which needs to be submitted at the time of interview/ written test.
- Minimum qualification/requirements may be relaxed in case of exceptionally outstanding applicants.
- Applicants already working in any of the IIT projects are required to apply through proper channel only.
- All the information/ documents provided by the candidate will be verified by the institute and if any information is found misleading, the appointment shall be cancelled.
- The institute will contact the selected candidates through email only, therefore; applicants must fill their correct email address.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more