IIT Madras Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites applications for the IIT Madras Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/MPhil/PG degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Unravelling the Problems, Supportive Factors and their Impact on the Development of Rural Women EntrepreneursA State - level Comparative Study". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 – 35,000 per month.
IIT Madras Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD/MPhil/Postgraduate degree in Management or Social Sciences (MBA in HR/MSW/Psychology/Sociology/Entrepreneurship/Gender Studies) with NET/SLET and a minimum of 55 % in the post-graduation
- Have consistently good academic performance
Note: Candidates will be short-listed initially based on qualification, and relevant work/ research experience (if any) and only the short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 – 35,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application please via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Application deadline: 24th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more