IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Madras’s Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research invites applications for IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech and MTech/MS students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Detection and Diagnosis of Intentional Electromagnetic Interference Attack on Critical Network". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Hold a BTech degree in Electronic & Communication Engineering and MTech /MS degree in Electronic & Communication Engineering with CGPA more than or equal to 8.0 or final marks more than or equal to 80%
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the link here and download the fellowship details.
Step 2: Create a new account and login using the user id and password.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 18th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the test/ interview. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
Terms and Conditions
- All the positions are on purely contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more