IIT Madras Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites applications for the IIT Madras Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Madras Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a graduate/postgraduate degree in Chemical Engineering
- Have qualified National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC, NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professor) and GATE
- Have a minimum of 2 (two) years of Research Experience
Preferred skills/work experience:
- Experimental skills; Working experience in using TEM, SEM, DLS, microscopes, spectrophotometers, rheometers, scattering techniques, and other analytical methods. Experience in the preparation of emulsions, nanoparticles, and soft materials.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more