IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The candidate is required to work on the project titled, "Non-Enzymatic Microfluidic Electrochemical Multiplex Sensor for Cost-Effective Soil Testing(NMM)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 55,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Have a strong background in electrode surface modification technology with sound knowledge of electrochemistry
- Have a Ph.D. degree in related subjects
- Have preparation of Conductive Inks for Electrochemical biosensors. Synthesis, fabrication, and characterization of nanomaterials
- Have experience in electrochemical biosensors and/or microfabrication/microfluidics.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 55,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling in the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The portable device will comprise a microfluidic platform integrated with printed electrodes based on analyte-sensitive ink formulations and will facilitate the regular screening to monitor the quality of soil samples.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more