IIT Kharagpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is being offered with a view to providing an opportunity for competent researchers to do independent research work in an advanced area of science and technology. The selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship and a contingency grant of INR 25,000 per annum.
IIT Kharagpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree with an excellent academic record and have published research papers /patents to their credit
- Be an Indian or Foreign national
- Be below 35 years of age
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Permission to attend an international conference abroad, once during the tenure for which they will be treated to be on duty and shall be entitled to the payment as per the approved rate
- Daily Allowance for the period of the conference, plus two days before and after the conference at the applicable rate per day
- Contingency grant up to INR 25,000 per annum
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official website and register.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Step 5: Also send the print out of online application with supporting documents to -
Assistant Registrar (PGS&R),
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Kharagpur - 721302
Runs throughout the year
The selection is based on the applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- For persons from teaching institutions recognized by AICTE/UGC or persons sponsored by DSIR-recognized industrial organizations.
- The Post Doctoral Fellowship awarded to a research worker will be for a total period of three years, renewable on a yearly basis.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more