IIT Kharagpur Department of Rubber Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Rubber Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech or MSc degree holders. The candidate is required to work on the project titled, "Stimuli-Responsive Microgels with Covalent and Dynamic Ionic Crosslinks: Chemical Design and Behavior in Aqueous Solutions(VMD)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Rubber Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech. (Polymer Science & Engineering/ Rubber Technology) with two years of research experience, OR
- M.Sc. (Chemistry/Polymer Science with NET/GATE qualified) with three years of research experience.
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Have all through first class/division
- Be well-versed in writing the scientific documents and reports
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 35,000 per month (depending upon qualification & experience)
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 14th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate should have all through first class/division.
- The candidate should be well-versed in writing scientific documents and reports.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more