IIT Kharagpur Department of Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/BE in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Ocean Engg degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Cavitation Bubble Dynamics Near Wettability Tailored Surfaces(BNW)". The fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold one of the following educational qualifications
- A BTech/BE in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture with valid NET/GATE qualification
- An MTech/MS or equivalent degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture with specialization in Fluid Mechanics/Solid Mechanics
The fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 18th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate should have secured first division marks (>70%) throughout his/her career.
- The candidate should have good knowledge in Experimental Mechanics (Both solid and fluid).
- The candidate must be proficient with solid works and Abaqus Solver and must have completed one project work using this software.
- The candidate is expected to work on the development of an experimental facility for spark generated bubble experiments and perform LBM simulation of the cavitation bubble.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more