IIT Kharagpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/BE/MS/MTech degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the project titled, "CFD based Design of Mechanical Heart Valves(DHV)". The selected fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE/NET score, OR
- Hold an MTech/MS or equivalent degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Fluid - Thermal/Aerodynamics
- Have scored first division all through for Class 10
- Have experience in working with CFD solvers
- Have C/Fortran programming skill
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 24th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more