IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree holders in Electrical Engineering. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "UK India Clean Energy Research Institute". The fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree in Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score
- Have a good academic track record with all through first-class in BE/BTech and ME/MTech degrees
The fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 04th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates should have sound knowledge on the design of power electronic converters for grid-tied applications.
- Candidates having hands-on experience on multi-layer PCB design using through-hole and surface-mount components will get preference.
- Candidates are expected to have knowledge on microcontroller programming (e.g. DSP TMS320F28379D/TMS320F28335) to implement the control algorithms.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more