IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Chemistry/Materials Science degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Functional Materials for the Electrocatalytic Nitrogen Reduction Reaction and Oxidative Upgrading of Biorefinery Products(NRO)". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month (depending upon qualification and experience).
IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class in MSc Chemistry/Materials Science from a recognized university
- Have a valid GATE or NET qualification
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated stipend of up to INR 31,000 per month (depending upon qualification and experience).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 15th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to those who have working experience in the area of electrochemchemistry/materials chemistry and candidates who have completed their master degree in the last one year.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/PhD subject to their fulfilment of the requirement for MS/PhD admission in IIT Kharagpur.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more