IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from students having a PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Physics or Physical Chemistry. The fellows will pursue research in the project titled "Fabrication of Optical Meta Material for Cloaking in Visible Wavelength 7183(MVW)". The selected fellow will receive a stipend up to INR 50,000 depending upon qualification and experience.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Physics or Physical Chemistry
- Have at least 3 journal papers
The selected fellow will receive a stipend up to INR 50,000 based on the qualification and experience.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 10th June 2020
The selection is based on the applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee to apply for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more