IIT Kharagpur Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 from PhD in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/BioSciences degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Physiology of Putative DD-CPase (Rv3330) of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis(RV3)". The selected candidate will receive a stipend of up to INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Have a PhD degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Bio Sciences/ Life Sciences discipline
- Have a background in molecular cloning, gene manipulation, gene expression and protein purification would be beneficial
The selected candidate will receive a stipend of up to INR 47,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 04th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate is expected to work independently and drive the project on his/ her own accord, as well as writing scientific manuscripts and training the PhD students in the relevant area of research.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more