IIT Kharagpur Centre of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for IIT Kharagpur Centre of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2020 from MA or MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Analyzing the Determinants of Pandemic: A Socio-economic Cross-country Study(AES)". The selected candidate will receive a stipend of up to INR 38,000 per month.
IIT Kharagpur Centre of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 40 years of age
- Hold an MA or MSc in Economics with at least 55% marks in both bachelors and masters degree
- Have good knowledge in Econometrics
- Be proficient in handling data
- Be proficient in handling econometric and statistical software packages
- Have at least one-year research experience
The selected candidate will receive a stipend of up to INR 38,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more