IIT Kanpur Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for the IIT Kanpur Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Research Associateship 2020 from PhD in Chemistry degree holders. The associateship is meant for the project titled, "Design of Flexible Sweat Sensors and Stretchable Batteries Embedded in E-Textile to Monitor Personal Health and Fitness Parameters at SCDT". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Chemistry with two or more years of post-doctoral experience
- Have at least two years' experience of the following -
- Work experience in carbon and metal nanomaterials based thin films
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in designing of bio-compatible nanocomposites synthesis and characterization.
- Expertise in handling enzymes, antigen and antibodies, and their immobilization techniques.
- Hands-on experience in handling real samples including, Blood, urine, saliva, and sweat.
- Expertise in electroanalytical and optical characterization techniques, including LSV, CV, DPV, Chrono techniques, EIS, and spectrophotometry.
- Work experience in designing, handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications.
- Work experience in energy conversion and storage systems is an added advantage.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month.
- Detailed CV
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Application deadline: 17th July 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the associateship is one year or till the end of the project.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more