IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Pharm/ MS (Pharm)/ MTech/ MSc/ BTech students. The title of the project is "Development of a non-invasive drug delivery system for the treatment of posterior eye diseases by Department of Biotechnology and the post in co-terminus with the project duration". The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 + HRA.
IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Interested candidates should fulfil the following requisites:
- M. Pharm/M.S. (Pharm) in any discipline with NET/GATE or M. Tech in Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering with NET/GATE or M. Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with GATE/NET or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering with GATE/NET
The selected candidate will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 + HRA.
- Qualifications certificate
- Experience letter
- Copies of relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Create an application containing a cover letter, a detailed CV, and address of two referees.
Step 2: Send the above-mentioned application at firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th May 2020.
Note: Applications must be sent via email only. Also, it is mandatory to mention the applicant's mobile number in the application.
Application deadline: 25th May 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the details of the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- Candidate with experience in formulation of micro-/nano-particulate drug delivery systems, fabrication of ocular drug delivery systems/devices, animal handling, diabetic retinopathy animal (rodent) model generation and mammalian cell culture studies, characterization of nanoparticles using FTER, DLS NMR, conjugation of molecules to the polymeric nanoparticle surface, nanoparticle-based encapsulation studies, nanoparticle-based drug release kinetics studies are desirable.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more