IIT Kanpur DST Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur DST Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Developing efficient methods for the measurement and characterization of high- dimensional quantum states for photonic quantum information". The position is temporary and on a contractual basis. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Kanpur DST Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's in Physics or BTech in Engineering Physics with good academic records and NET/GATE qualification
- Have a solid theoretical background in quantum mechanics and optics
- Have some research experience with experimental projects in the broad area of optics
- Have experience with Matlab/Labview software and Windows/Linux operating system
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Educational qualifications, research experience, and the names of two references
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one consolidated file with cover letter and required degree certificates.
Step 3: Send a brief CV by email to email@example.com.
Associate Professor, Department of Physics
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, UP, India 208016
Quantum Optics and Entanglement Laboratory, Old core lab, CL-104E
Ph: (+91)512-259-7014(Off); (+91)962-142-3993(Mobile)
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is initially for one year. It could be extended up to three years on a yearly basis depending on satisfactory performance and the approval from the funding agency.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for a presentation/interview over an online meeting platform and will be informed via email regarding the date and the time of the presentation/interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more