IIT Kanpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Surface Properties of Weyl semimetals". The position is temporary and on a contractual basis. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Physics with a minimum of first-class or equivalent along with NET/GATE qualification
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in ab-initio calculations of optical and excitonic properties using publicly available codes such as Quantum expresso, Berkley GW, YAMBO etc.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one consolidated file with cover letter and required degree certificates.
Step 3: Send a brief CV by email to email@example.com.
Dr Arijit Kundu, Department of Physics, FB-373,
Academic Area, IIT Kanpur - 208016
The email should contain the subject: "Application for the post of JRF".
Application deadline: 27th January 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Alternatively, the application can be made by hard copy to the address below. The hard copy should reach within the last date.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more