IIT Kanpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Post Graduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Effect of flexibility in flapping foil on flow and thrust generation". The selected SRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, llT, llSc, IISER, etc.
- Have 2 years of research experience in the field of experimental fluid mechanics focusing specially on PIV, Shadowgraph technique, high-speed imaging.
The selected SRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification and experience certificates
- Latest CV
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a hard copy of the application giving full details of qualification, experience, and latest CV with copies of relevant certificates
Step 3: Send the application at the below address -
Dr. Sachin Y. Shinde,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/Courier-post charges will be paid for application, written Test, and/or interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview
- Duration of appointment: Till the end of the project (This post is temporary and contractual basis)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more