IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Tech./M.Sc degree holders. The fellowship is meant to carry out R&D work on a SERB sponsored project related to thin-film solar-cells based on CZTS technology. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must have-
- An M.Tech. degree in Materials Science and/or Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, OR
- An M.Sc. degree in Physics with at least 60 % marks as well as NET/GATE qualification
- 2 years of research and development experience in semiconductor thin-films and devices fabrication and characterization.
Desirable Experience: Knowledge about device/semiconductor physics, solar-cell operation and measurements. Thin-film deposition via sputtering, and its structural, compositional, electrical and optical characterization. Device characteristics and their measurements.
- Knowledge about device/semiconductor physics, solar-cell operation and measurements.
- Device characteristics and their measurements.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
- Application on a plain paper including name, address, contact information, academic qualifications, professional experience, GATE/NET qualification with validity
- Copies of proof/certificates for the academic qualifications, professional experience and GATE/NET qualification
- Copies of the grade sheets indicating course-work done and marks obtained during the qualifying degree
- Brief detail of the work done which qualifies as 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Names and contact information of three references
- Copy of relevant publication, if any
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application material containing all the mentioned documents.
Step 3: Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 13th November 2020
Tentative date of Interview: November 20, 2020
The selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the online interview (via video conferencing).
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible candidatures will be interviewed via video conferencing by the committee.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by an email about the date of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more