IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant to project entitled, "Hip Joint Replacement Systems". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 28,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in Professional Course, with NET/GATE, OR
- Hold a post-graduate in Professional courses
- Have a strong background and sound knowledge on hands-on cell/bacteria culture facility
- Have working knowledge of computer-based office application
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 28,000 per month.
- NET/GATE Scorecard
- Required degree/certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one consolidated file with cover letter and required degree certificates.
Step 3: Send it via email to email@example.com stating the reference number in the subject line.
Step 4: Hard copy of the applications can be sent to -
Dr Kantesh Balani
Faculty Building, Room 413
Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur- 208016, U.P., India
Application deadline: 17th September 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
- Also, possessing minimum qualification does not guarantee the call for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more