IIT Kanpur Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Justice in India's Energy Transition". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary, ranging from INR 60,000/65,000/70,000 per month (depending on the experience and skills).
IIT Kanpur Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. in Environmental/Energy Economics, Environmental Sociology, Climate Studies, Energy Policy, Environmental Studies, or allied subjects related to climate and energy policy research
- Have Ph.D. with at least two published articles in SCI/SSCI/Scopus indexed journals
Desirable Experience: Primary and secondary data collection and analysis, fieldwork in a power plant or coal mines, interdisciplinary research and working with the team, statistical analysis with SPSS/Python/R, and qualitative analysis using MAXQDA/ ATLAS.ti/NVivo/ Dedoose.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary, ranging from INR 60,000/65,000/70,000 per month (depending on the experience and skills).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application electronically.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Zoom/Skype interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates are expected to join by May 2021.
- Duration of Appointment: 11 Months (extendable based on the performance and funding).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more