IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the project titled, "Single-Carrier Decoy-State Frequency-Coded Quantum Key Distribution Over 50km Optical Fiber". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics or interdisciplinary centres with the thesis in the areas of quantum cryptography/nonlinear fibre-optics/quantum optics/optical communications/digital communications and coding
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas -
- Experimental knowledge of optical fibres and WDM optical components
- Theory of quantum key distribution protocols, security analysis, and implementation
- Knowledge of error control coding
- Statistical data analysis and report generation
- Knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, LTSPICE
- Experience in mentoring team members to complete project-related tasks
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month.
- Mark sheet/Certificate
- Plain paper with resume
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application giving details of academic qualifications and research experience.
Step 3: Submit the application by email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the associateship is 14 months or the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews after the preliminary screening of the received applications.
- Interviews will be held over the Zoom platform. Link for the interview will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more