IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from B.Tech/M. Tech. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled "Project for Training, Research and Entrepreneurship Development in Smart Grid". The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M. Tech or B. Tech. degree with at least 3 years of research and development experience
A decent knowledge in the below-mentioned areas is desirable -
- Software development for IoT/ Embedded systems
- Smart grid/power system protocols and their implementation methods
- Protocol converter development experience
- Power System protocols development experience (MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5 etc.)
- Smart Meter protocols (DLMS/COSEM, IS1644 etc.) development
- LoRa-WAN/6LoWPAN based IoT Development
The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 35,000 per month.
- One page write-up about the candidate's best projects
- 2 references of people the candidate has worked with (but not related)
How can you apply?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application containing detailed resume with details about the qualifications and experience, one page write-up about the candidate's best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
Step 3: Send the soft copy of the application by email (with subject line clearly stating - "SG-Centre: Position Applied for...") to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20th November 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview over a suitable video conferencing platform.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more