IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for the IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/BE and ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Control Synthesis of a Tilt-Rotor Quadcopter". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with valid GATE score, OR
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with MTech/ME degree in a relevant area
- Have the knowledge of operation/mathematical modelling of the quadcopter
- Have experience on fault identification of quadcopter
- Have the knowledge of C/C++ programming, MATLAB + Simulink
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month.
- Detailed CV
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume and other relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to the undersigned with the subject line clearly stating - "2018172: Application for Junior Research Fellow".
Dr Soumya Ranjan Sahoo
Application deadline: 03rd July 2020
Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted over an online video conferencing medium which will be intimated to the shortlisted applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and/or work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
- IIT Kanpur will not pay any allowances or expenses to attend the interview.
- Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more