IIT Kanpur Department of Earth Science Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for the IIT Kanpur Department of Earth Science Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders in Earth Sciences. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 49,000 per month (fixed) plus 16% HRA.
IIT Kanpur Department of Earth Science Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a PhD degree (provisional or awarded) in Earth Sciences
- Have working experience in experimental laboratories
- Specialize in mechanics of materials, rheology, quantitative microstructure and texture analysis
- Have a high proficiency in written and spoken English
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 49,000 per month (fixed) plus 16% HRA and other benefits as per the rule of IIT Kanpur.
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Copies of professional/academic record
- Work experience certificates
- Two referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume and other relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application via e-mail to Mr Rahul Kumar (email@example.com).
Application deadline: 20th June 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants should mention their mobile number in the application.
- The successful candidate will be initially employed for one year which can be extended to three more years based on the performance.
- The successful candidate should complement and add values in the newly developed high-pressure temperature experimental rock deformation laboratory.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more