IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from doctoral degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a doctoral degree (Environmental Engineering)
- Have rich experience in research related to water treatment
- Have expertise in two or more research areas, such as aerobic and anaerobic processes
- Have experience with analytical instruments such as ICP-MS and GC-MS
- Have experience in working with membrane bioreactor, working with UASB reactor and anaerobic digesters
The selected candidates will receive a salary of INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Educational/academic details
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare the application material containing all the mentioned documents.
Step 3: Submit the applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only application received via email will be entertained. Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line.
Application deadline: 15th December 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and on a contractual basis and will carry other benefits as may be applicable under IIT Kanpur norms.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting, increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed/ contacted for the online interview (zoom or skype).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more