IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Generation and Labelling of LiDAR Point Cloud for Automatic Classification through CNN Approach ". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a postgraduate degree holder
- Be selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- Have proficiency in Python programming language
- Have proficiency in Web-GIS, spatial database management, online data processing, and Web Services
Knowledge of languages, i.e., C++, Java is an advantage.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- NET/GATE Scorecard
- Required degree/certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one consolidated file with cover letter and required degree certificates.
Step 3: Send it via email to email@example.com stating the reference number in the subject line.
Step 4: Hard copy of the applications can be sent to -
Professor Bharat Lohani
Department of Civil Engineering,
IIT Kanpur, 208016 (U.P), India
Application deadline: 28th December 2020 at 5 PM
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary.
- The duration is one year and likely to be extended depending on the performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more