IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled: “Integrated Capture and utilization of CO2 using protic catalysts". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph D (Chemistry) in the area of homogeneous Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis
- Have a good academic record and have publications in top-tier journals
Fresh PhD candidate or a candidate with postdoctoral experience is preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare an application giving details of academic qualifications and research experience.
Step 3: Send the soft copy of the application by email to email@example.com.
Please write ‘RA-I Application-CO2’ on the subject line.
Application deadline: 23rd February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The date of the interview will be informed to the short-listed candidates by e-mail.
- The post is temporary, and the duration of the appointment will be for one year with the possibility of further extension based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more