IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Project Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Project Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of Linear Scaling DFT". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000 per month (depending on the previous experience).
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemistry Project Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree
- Previous experience in Numerical Methods/Programming and Density functional theory methods development
- Good programming knowledge using any one of the following languages: FORTRAN, C, C++
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary ranging from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000 per month (depending on the previous experience).
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form to
Dr. Nisanth N. Nair
Department of Chemistry
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208016
Application deadline: 22nd March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Zoom/Skype interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.
- The work involves the development of density functional theory-based methods and programs.
- The appointment is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more