IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for the IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is meant for the project titled, "Developing Algorithms for modelling the role of support in a Hydro-deoxygenation Catalyst". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Physics/Material Science with strong fundamentals in Catalysis
- Have prior experience with density functional theory calculations (preferably in VASP)
- Have good programming knowledge in C/C++ (or Fortran), Linux shell scripting
- Be familiar with HPC environment
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month.
- Detailed CV
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the associateship.
Step 2: Click here to start the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relavant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- The application should be submitted by filling the form in the link below on or before July 20th 2020
- Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more