IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Project Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Project Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders in Chemical Engineering/Computational Physics/ Physical Chemistry. The fellowship is meant for DST project titled "Development of electrochemical biosensors for detection of emerging pollutant in the water". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 plus HRA as per institute norms.
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Project Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Chemical Engineering/Computational Physics/ Physical Chemistry
- Have a significant background in molecular simulations and thermodynamics
- Have a significant experience in classical molecular simulations, particularly Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics
- Have experience in coding in python, C, C++ and experience of the Linux environment
- Have experience in using GROMACS, PLUMED, GAUSSIAN, LAMMPS etc.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 plus HRA as per institute norms.
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form via email to
Application deadline: 06th December 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Zoom/Skype interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience.
- Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for an interview.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more