IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering. The fellowship is meant for the SERB project titled "Understanding The Self-Assembly Of Amphiphilic Molecules In Supercooled Solvents Using Molecular Simulations". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline25-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Physics/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Have a significant background in molecular simulations and thermodynamics
- Have significant experience in quantum/classical molecular simulations
- Have experience in coding
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume.
Step 3: Send their application along with the resume to-
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017
Application deadline: 25th June 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Zoom/Skype interview and relevant experience. Only short-listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application (soft copy) must be sent to the following email address.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more