IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur invites application for the Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from students holding a PhD in Physics/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering. The fellowship is meant for the project "Phase diagram of salt hydrate in the presence of surfactant” sponsored by Unilever R&D. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
IIT Kanpur Department of Chemical Engineering Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Physics/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Have significant experimental and theoretical knowledge in the field of interfacial science
- Have experience with state of art experimental equipment such as DSC, Goniometer, UV-Vis
- Have experimented in the development of surfactants/ nanomaterials
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume.
Step 4: Submit the application to
Dr Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Application deadline: 27th May 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The appointment for the above posts will be till the end of the project, November 30, 2020. However, if the performance of the candidate is good, an extension of the term in other ongoing projects will be considered.
- The candidate would be responsible to develop an activity model of the surfactant-ion-water system using experiments and modelling technique.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more