IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Life Sciences students. The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, and it can be extended further based on performance till the duration of the project. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be an MSc in Life Sciences student
- Have a prior experience in molecular biology techniques, expression and purification of proteins, cellular signalling
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- NET/GATE scorecard
- Required degree/certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one consolidated file with cover letter and required degree certificates.
Step 3: Send a brief CV by email to email@example.com.
Dr Arun K Shukla
Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur -208016 India
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary.
- The duration is one year and likely to be extended depending on the performance.
- The hard copy of the application or any degree certificate is NOT required at this stage.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interview of selected candidates will be carried out online.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and desirable work experience will not be called for the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more