IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from students holding an M.Tech or MSc (Life sciences) or M.V.Sc with NET/GATE and one-year research experience. The fellowship is meant for the project titled "Development of a highly efficient and immunologically inert adeno-associated virus-based vector system for retinal gene therapy". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 32,000.
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech or MSc (Life sciences) or M.V.Sc with NET/GATE
- Have one year of research experience
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 32,000.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of research interests
- Names and addresses of two references
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume.
Step 3: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 02nd June 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Zoom/Skype interview and relevant experience. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in molecular genetics/gene or cell therapy of ocular diseases and perform retinal procedures in mice.
- The candidate should ideally have a peer-reviewed publication in this subject.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- The fellowship is tenable for 1 year initially, extendable till the end of the project based on performance.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more