IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from students holding an M.Tech or MSc or MVsc (Life sciences) degree with NET/GATE. The fellowship is meant for the project titled "Deciphering the role of small RNAs in the development of hemophilic arthropathy and formulation of a microRNA based therapeutic to alleviate joint damage". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000.
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech or MSc or MVsc (Life sciences) with NET/GATE
- Have significant research/lab experience in the field of molecular or cell biology
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of research interests
- Names and addresses of two references
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume.
Step 3: Submit the application along with all relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 02nd June 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Zoom/Skype interview and relevant experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is tenable for 1 year initially, extendable to 3 years based on performance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more