IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bio-Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites applications for IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bio-Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary position in DBT - Wellcome Trust India Alliance in the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 per month.
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bio-Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in life sciences
- Prior research experience in molecular biology, protein biochemistry and cellular signalling is required.
- In addition, hands-on experience with the structure and function of membrane proteins is preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000 per month.
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Other relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form via email to
Dr Arun K. Shukla
Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur 208016, India
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Zoom/Skype interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the date of the interview via email.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interview of selected candidates will be carried out online.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and desirable work experience will not be called for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more