IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invites application for the IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from students having an MTech/ME in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or B.Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE score. The fellowship is meant for the project "Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 and HRA.
IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech/ME in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Aerodynamics, OR
- Hold an MTech/ME in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid Sciences, OR
- Hold a BTech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per the institute norms.
- Detailed CV
- Copies of professional/academic record
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with the resume and other relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application via email to the undersigned with the subject line "Junior Research Fellow - Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection".
Dr. Arun Kumar P
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur-208016. Uttar Pradesh
Application deadline: 20th June 2020
The selection may be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- It is mandatory to mention the mobile number in the application.
- Candidates having a good knowledge of experimental techniques, such as Hot-wire Anemometry, PIV, and Pressure sensors will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience in commissioning an experimental setup for jet studies will be preferred.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more