IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Ga2O3-based Nanomaterials with Controlled Defect and Impurity Composition for Advanced Electronic Devices". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline25-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/Nanotechnology/Materials Science with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE with 2 Years of Research Experience, OR
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Microelectronics/Electronics/Nanotechnology/Physics/Materials with GATE or NET with 2 years of Research Experience
Desired Qualification: Thin film deposition, Optoelectronic devices. Device Fabrication, Material characterization, etc.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Soft copy of the application with all relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email
Application Deadline: 25th June 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualification and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No need to send a hard copy.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more