IIT Jodhpur Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Generation of Entangled Photons and its application to Quantum Computation and Information Processing". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000-54,000 per month.
IIT Jodhpur Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 45 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Science
- Have proficiency in Quantum Physics
Candidates who have submitted their thesis are also encouraged to apply.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000-54,000 per month.
- Proof of date of birth
- Academic mark sheets
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Apply through the ONLINE process by 23 March 2021. Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to email@example.com.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email.
Application deadline: 23rd March 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualification and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No need to send a hard copy.
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more