IIT Jodhpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 from PhD degree holders below 35 years of age. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship amount of INR 40,000 per month, a contingency grant of INR 1,00,000 per annum and other several benefits.
IIT Jodhpur Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in the appropriate discipline
- Have demonstrated a good academic record throughout
- Have scored at least first class throughout class 10 to PhD
- Be below 35 years of age
- Apply for the fellowship within five years of receiving his/her PhD degree
Note: The women candidates and candidates of the reserved category will receive an age relaxation of 5 years.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Fellowship amount of INR 40,000 per month
- Contingency grant of INR 1 Lakh per annum
- Medical insurance
- On-campus accommodation or house rent allowance of INR 8000 (in case of unavailability of the accommodation)
- Passport size photograph
- Self-attested relevant supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click here to apply for the fellowship.
Step 2: Fill in all the details and register.
Step 3: Now sign in using the registered email ID and password sent to the applicant's email.
Step 4: Fill in all the details carefully and upload the applicant's sign & passport size photo (not more than 50 KB in size).
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Step 6: Send the PDF of the completed application along with the self-attested necessary documents at the address mentioned below:
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Old Residency Road, Ratanada
Jodhpur – 342 011
Note: The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for Post-Doctoral Fellowship".
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
The selection of fellows is based on the need in certain areas within the listed disciplines. The shortlisted candidates from within India will be called for an in-person interview and a presentation. Candidates who are outside of India may give their interview and presentation through video conferencing/web-based application.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be screened for the interview once every three months.
- The prescribed essential qualification indicated are the bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle applicants to be offered the Fellowship.
- Incomplete application and without relevant supporting documents will not be considered.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised Fellowships
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more